cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call history

judypants
I'm a participant level 1

i am in a small claims case with another organziation and am trying to find out how to show my call history between them and I. is there a place I can find my call history? 

16 REPLIES 16

masum135

Can I get my last call history

Hello @masum135,

Welcome to the community!

Please see my response above, also see here for how to print/save your full invoice details.

sawantabhishe08

Hi can i get my recent call history till today right now? 

Yes

Hello @sawantabhishe08,

Welcome to the community!

If you do not have the call history on your device then you will have to wait until your invoice is produced to have access to it. Also, Fido does not display the incoming caller's phone number on the invoice details for privacy reasons.

FidoTerry
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey Judypants,

Welcome to the community! Smiley

You can view your invoice call history by going to Fido.ca > My account > Billing and Payments > Save / Print Bill PDF.

You will need to scroll down to see the details of the invoice. Incoming source numbers won't show however. You will see the date and time though. For outgoing calls the date, time and number will show. 

Hope this helps and hope you win your case. Tongue

jchin

How do I check Call history for yesterday?

For current billing cycle?

Hey @jchin Smiley 

Your call history should show in your phone directly.

On our side, we display the call history on the invoice once the billing cycle is over. 

If you're looking for some information in particular, don't hesitate to contact customer service to have them look into the account.

They'll be happy to help! 

Hello, @jchin the only way to check your call history within a billing cycle is to check on the device itself, you will only get your history when your invoice gets produced at the end of your cycle and even then you will only see the numbers you call Fido does not print the numbers for incoming callers sighting privacy reasons.

kkotapski
I'm a participant level 2

How can I see my current Call history -  From yesterday and the day before

All I can access is my last bill

Hey @kkotapski!

Your current usage will be available only at the end of your billing cycle. You can always access your call history by using the call log on your phone. 

Once your bill is generated at the end of your billing cycle, you'll have access to those details via the fido.ca website. 

Hope this helps Smiley 

kkotapski

Nope - Phone has issues -  And cant access call logs on it, which is why I wonderd if current call details were available - Fairly certain they used be

They'll be available, but only at the end of your billing cycle. 

tariqlutfi2004

I need to display the call time and text time history on 20 September 2018.

thanks

Hey @tariqlutfi2004

Welcome to the community Smiley 

You will have access to you call history on your invoice. 

Keep in mind that it will only show the details of the outgoing calls. 

In regards to the text messages, we do not provide the details of this service. 

sunafi
It's worst part, that online call history is not available and must wait until new bill is generated. See phone log answer is not helpful. Simple answer is wait for next billing cycle weather that helps or not. I have phone line from other provider and can login and see phone history anytime (didn't mentioned name, as not sure if it's allowed - if allowed then will mention name in next message.)