General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Winback credit never applied

I wanted to upgrade my phone and freedom was giving me a good deal so i went from fido to freedom, but fido kept on calling me for another better deal. I was getting a good deal for 300 dollar bill credit on my downpayment for 12 pro so i have taken ...

Bandhanjot by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly Bill

Hi, November 2018 when I upgraded my phone and finished my 24-month plan in 2020 November.  Within this period, my monthly bill (up to the present March 2021), stays the same as $55/mo.  Since I already fully paid for my phone, should my bill go down...

Madz07 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst Service from Brightstar

I am without my mobile from month.   I have lost my mobile after 1 week of my purchase and bright star has sent me a used mobile which has issue with microphone. People who called me can't able to hear my voice.    So, I have sent back my mobile to b...

Resolved! Customer service number

Hi. I can't contact the customer number provided in google as it says network not registered. And I've tried the live chat it does'nt give me the details I want.Thanks