General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

So Tired of Fidos Changes That Don't Work!

I don't know about you but I'm so very tired of Fidos all online interactions(with supposed minimal help and being charged for 'people' help). Fido NEEDS to get their **bleep** together and fixed...NOW

Silverdaisy by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Overly Billed Long Distance Calling

Hello Sir I have received a bill of amount 1625 CAD for making calls to India. Sir I made call to my mother because last month my son's condition was not very good as he has autism. The calls were made several times to mother who was helping me accom...

Resolved! drivin' me crazy again.

<rant>Doesn't seem to matter if it is the app or the computer.My wife wants to look at a device upgrade from the BYOD to a newer iPhone. She has one of my lines.I log in to MyAccount  on the Android phone app. Click to her line, see the usage. Click ...

ROAMING ACTIVATION

I AM A FREQUENT TRAVELLER AND HAVE MY FIDO LINE ALWAYS ON.THIS YEAR I LEFT MONTREAL SINCE 12 FEBRUARY 2021 FOR SOME DESTINATIONS IN AFRICA. SINCE I LEFT CANADA UNTIL TODAY, I COULD NOT ACTIVATE MY ROAMING. THE FIDO LINE COULD NOT ROAM ON ANY NETWORK....

ADT2021 by I'm back
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes