General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Help us out with those scam calls

You must to do more to protect us by working with the federal government to monitor the situation and prevent harrassment from scammers. You could start by making it easier to report scam calls via the Fido app or website and acting as liaison betwee...

ibid by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Never get the promised credit

I pre-ordered the new iPhone 12 on Oc 16 2020. I was promised a 100 CAD credit. However, after 4-months waiting and 4 times conversation with customer service, I still never recieve my credit. The how process is so frastratiing and I am seriouly cons...

zhiyu5 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see plans

I would like to see what plans are available to me but... if I log in as an existing customer the view plans button on the buy plans page takes me to the buy phones page.  I have a new phone.  I just want to see what plans are available to me, I don'...

Customer Service complaint

Hello, I am a fido customer from 1 year and today i called a customer solution agent for a better plan and they give me **bleep** options. Really??? Some times i lose my network in elevator and in my basement and the agent is giving me plans that the...

palpatel21n by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CRTC COMPLAINT

Honestly I am extremely dissapointed with Fido services all around. Im in the process of filing a formal complaint. So many problems resolving from their csr and no help what so ever. for one i ordered a ipad december 14th and after two months of cal...

mmesue by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes