General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Ship phone to an alternative address

I am trying to order a new phone, and every time I get to the address step, I am met with a window that shows my billing adress without giving me an option to change it out for a different delivery address. I can't even temporarily change my address ...

Clemence09 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappointed experience with Fido

Add a line for the 1000 min long distance policy by the end of 2020 - the operator acknowledged all is set up. January bill shows $300+. Had a live chat and the chat guy doesn't recognize the policy on the new line and REFUSE to refund. Disappointing...

H0H0H0 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Double charged for $10 auto-refill

Anyone else get double charged with auto-refills.   We are pay by the minute $0 Unlimited text add-on @ $10   Balance is not low $40+   Why would it charge $10 twice?     ***Edited to add labels***

Eigtball by I'm a participant level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Deceptive contracts

I signed up for a contract during the boxing day period. The retention department offered me a samsung note 20 ultra for approx  $33/month for device and $45 for 21 GB of data. The plan offered over the phone was approx $84/month including taxes. The...