General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Need to reconnect my phone

I need to have my phone reconnected  I paid my past due amount and my services  were still suspended. My next bill os not due until April  27th 2021

camanda1975 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido charges

The credit operation representatives that fido has are unaware of the situation. The response they give are vague and useless. I was charged $24 even after contacting Fido customer service to clear my dues before porting. But after 4 months I receive...

S_M1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Upgrade Pending

Hi, I ordered a phone yesterday and since then it has been shown "upgrade pending". I did see the order confirmation page after I submitted the order, so I suppose it went through well. But I haven't received any email communication regarding the pho...

suncat by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment made

Hey there,I have payed my account two days ago, however, my account is still suspended. When can I get my plan back? How long does it take to receive the payment? thank you

Amina22 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst customer service

I was given false information at a Fido store and customer service did not help in taking care of overages despite of the misinformation. I would never recommend Fido products or continue with Fido once the contract is over. 

PD1980 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes