General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

WIFI printing

My wifi printer does not show my WIFI network so I can not connect for wireless printing, I live in condominium and all networks around my apartment are displayed. Any idea how to fix it. I tried reboot my router(hitron) but to no avail.?

JackMali by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

temporary suspension fee

Hello,At the beginning of this month, I have contacted the customer service for a temporary suspension started on March 13, which is the start date of my current billing cycle(March 13 to April 12). Please note that my service was indeed suspended si...

prouser by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Not receiving international SMS

Hi sir actually someone sent international sms for me from the other country but i cant get it!! i don’t know why?!?  Please help me 

smvafaie by I'm a participant level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Exclusive offer on hardware not what it seems.

Recently had an exclusive offer on a hardware upgrade that seems to be changing prices when finalizing purchase in my cart. When added to your account everything looks as it should, but when you click "ship it to home" the price suddenly changes and ...

DimitriP_4-1616014855219.png DimitriP_1-1616014646111.png DimitriP_3-1616014725209.png
DimitriP by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes