General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

No contact possible?

There seems to be no way to get in contact with Fido over a problem with billing. No phone number, no e-mail.I spent two hours yesterday waiting for live chat, and am facing the same problem today.   How can a company function ( a communications comp...

Claire65 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how do I combine internet and mobile accounts?

I have a fido internet account.I tried to buy a cell phone online but it wouldn't add to my account.I went into a Fido store and the customer service rep told me I couldn't combine the two accounts, therefore, I didn't get the $45 set up fee waived. ...

jack40 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellation via Web Chat

What's the success rate on cancelling a line via the web chat?I've gone thru 3 web chats, and the line is still active - and there is no chat being emailed to my email to prove that the request was processed tho the agents confirmed the cancellation ...

T-Boen by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes