General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

UNEXPECTED Charges

I have an international calling plan, using it from past 1 year. This month i crossed the usage limit and didn't realised it.I have been overcharged with 200CAD. Can i get any compensation?I realise it was my mistake, but wasnt intentionally done.Is ...

YatinSharma by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

re temp data add on

i dont have a data plan how do i add one time data for one day at a decent cost ? 

emkay by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to use Voucher toward monthly account

So, my girlfriend tried to be sweet and purchased 2 Fido prepaid vouchers ($100 & $20)  at the corner store. Unfortunately, I have a monthly account and it seems there is literally no way to have these "Prepaid" vouchers applied to my account. Just t...

StirlingFire by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I would like to cancel my mobile plan

I left Canada for my personal reason, and I tried to contact you through live chat to ask about the cancellation of my fido account, but it was not working. In addition, if the cancellation is processed, I'd like to know if I can get any refund for n...

Fido Billing Complaint

Good day: I am a long-time customer of Fido, I recently moved my mobile service on one of my two lines to another carrier. However, I am quite dissatisfied with the service provided thus far. I have spoken to the customer service team and escalated t...

a10khan1 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes