General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Change address

I'm moving next week. Can you send me a bill with the address to the new address?

Chloe0406 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! What does Canada-wide calling mean

One of my lines got an exclusive offer. Its very tempting but Im a little confused about what the stipulations are. The plan states THIS PLAN INCLUDES:Canada-wide calling3UNLIMITED evenings and weekendsCircle CallingTM: unlimited Canada-wide calling ...

kbr2013 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No email confirmation about plan or device upgrade

It's been 48 hours since I got the verification call. But still i did not get any e-mail confirmation regarding the plan or or the device upgrade. If I'm not getting any information or acknowledge e-mail from fido in 24 I have no choice but have stay...

Thomas1987 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrades

Hi , i am a client with fido since 2004 with 4 lines and i want to upgrade but im not happy with the offers fido is offering me i feel really unwanted and not valued for my loyalty 

Nadia221 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes