General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Phone got stolen the next day

So I bought a new iphone XR from FIdo. I thought of researching about the gaurantee about the phone before I take it as I heard it can be done withing first 2 months. Although the next day itself my phone got stolen. When i asked the fido store they ...

AbhiRami by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how to withdraw fido credit

i been extra charged 470$ for a fido mistake,im ask refund it to my original payment, then fido put it to my account credit. now I had enough with fido just want rest of money in my account back

cori1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Did not get call back from win back team

Hi there,i got a call from fido winback team and I told them to call back in an hour as i was busy in work . I was pretty much interested in offer they gave me and i wanted to take it. But after that i never got a call back from fido. can you please ...

patelviral by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No Winback call

Been waiting for a Winback call from Fido. It has been a few months since I left. They would not offer me a better deal after having internet and phone with them for years. Does anyone know how to contact them. 

Sharpey by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Port-out number

Hello,   I would like to port my number from Fido to Virgin , can you please assist me in this matter?   Thank you

Sai_Vishal by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes