General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Phone Plans

I'm looking for help to understand how 2 exact phones bought the same day have to different amounts of plans.  The person at Fido that I spoke to said it's because one is financed and one is subsidized.What???Ive been a loyal customer for 18 years an...

onefnnygal by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account app doesn't work

I've been having so many issues this year with this app. Before it would always be "something went wrong" until lastnight it logged me out and now i can't log back in to pay my bill on the website or even the app. It keeps asking to authorize my acco...

Crdillon by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

About fido bill

Hi there, we are using fido number from last more than 2 years, we have unlimited talk and text minutes Canada wide and also 1000 minutes international minutes which is including 8 countries, when we activated our fido number that time seller person ...

Drptl1376 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

FIDO Refer-A-Friend Nightmare

Beginning of this year, I onboarded my fiance to Fido using Refer-A-Friend. I did all the porting of the number and enrolled fiance's account using Refer-A-Friend link with Fido Rep who was handling our case.  Everything seemed like it went smooth an...

dolgas302 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes