General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Confused

Hello, I am really confused. Fido tells me i have 2 iphone 11's and say nothing about my samsung as the contract ended. I got my son.an iphone 12 a few months ago and my sondamagwd it beyond warreny. So of course i still have to pay for the phone, bu...

Deborah62 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Never ordered a iphone from fido

July 22nd,2021     I am a fido customer since I moved to canada in 2018. Have been using it till now having 1 number 1 account, Yesterday, I just went to Roger to have a new phone with a better plan, But they said you fido bill is due, Which I furthe...

To cope up delayed orders

Hello, i am a fido user ever since the very first time i arrived here in vancouver. I just want to vent my frustrations regarding my order that didn't arrived in an expected time and date. It was included in the email sent to me as i am going to use ...

Dong63 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I switch my current plan to the $15 BYOP Basic Plan?

How do I switch from my current $17 talk only plan (no text or data) to the $15 BYOP plan with 250MB of data at 3G speed (Located at Shop>Plans>BYOP>Basic)? When I'm logged in, all the options it give me is upgrade to a more expensive plan and doesn'...

tytl by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

bill

i have been charged above 600 dollars in my bill i dont even know why and i am so surprised by this bill that i dont know what to do and clearly i am unable to pay this much amount it is way too much for me to pay for one month bill. this is not fair...