General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Register a new account under my mail ID

I had my previous account with FIdo but I had ported to a different carrier and now moved back with new account number. How do I register the account under my mail ID as I'm not able to do by registering or could not find the same option anywhere els...

ragshu by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

10gb data no extra charge. Misleading advertising.

You texted me about offering an extra 10gb of data to my existing account at absolutely no additional  charges.  FALSE ADVERTISING.  I go into my fido app and it's the 10gb for an extra $10 a month.   Fido team  you should fulfill your promises. I am...

Benson0209 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes