General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

5+ hours plan

The 5+ hours are working fine but I just want to know if there is only one 5+ hours per account. My husband and me both have different plans with 5+ hours but if we use one session through my phone, it goes down by one session on his phone too .

Bayview21 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems receiving calls

I've switched back to Fido about 2 weeks ago, and since then I've had family and friends telling me that their calls to me go straight to voicemail. I've restarted my phone more than once already, and my connection is fine. My phone is not set to any...

AS_07 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This Makes Me Angry

Hi Fido,   This is beyond stupid.  I made an adjustment to my plan, and the billing was incorrect, so I called to talk to someone about it.  They made the correction, and then later on in the day I was sent a $10 bill for the pleasure of correcting y...

SweedishChef by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

the promotion was not included in my new phone!

Hello, I upgraded to Iphone 11 and got a first bill today.But, the price is 37.68 which is the promotion that I got from the purchase is not included.I applied the new phone plan through http://fido.ly/AndroidApple.It is my fault that I didn't check ...

mjko0927 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Messaging errors

Good morning,  not sure if this will apply to everyone getting errors when sending texts.  I was messaging back and forth with a friend yesterday and for no reason I could think of I got an error 2 saying message not sent. Try again. Message wouldn't...