General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Free data offer disappeared from account screen

I received a text message telling me to log in to fido.ly/FreeData to add 10GB to my plan for 12 months. When I logged into my account a little pop up message came up with the offer. I accidentally clicked away and now the offer is nowhere to be foun...

derp1234 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

5 GB is missing from the $50 9GB (4+5GB) promotion plan?

Hi There,How do you do? Hopefully everyone enjoyed your weekend. I have chagned my Fido plan to the $50 9GB (4+5GB) promotion plan + extra 5 hour Bytes/month. The system only shows 4GB at my account service info. Now I have used up my 4GB data, and t...

Kelvin123 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Misspeled last name

Click here  Hi I opened an account 3 days ago with fido and Now I already see in my account my last name was misspelled.  Can you please help me correct the mistake in my last name in my fido contract/account? Thank youMahmood

Kenny46 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido plan

I am looking for better fido plan. I have customer of fido for very longtime but it is getting too expensive to maintain the bill. I am looking to get plan for my mom and after looking around it looks like my phone plan is too much for it. And the on...

wedtosun by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido retail offer scam and misrepresentation

Hello, I want to share the worst experience I ever had in my life with any customer service, and I am not exaggerating. About three months ago I signed up with Fido with two phone numbers through ''Pepper wireless'' store in Robson street, downtown, ...

Sarah114 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes