General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Set up fee

I went to fairview to buy a plan for my daughter who is 16 then it was late when I realized that $50 for the set up fee is too much! Please how to waive this amount. 

Faith20 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suspension for non-payment

When did Fido start suspending accounts that are only $80 over due? They shut off my data with a $45 reconnection fee, and 3 days later they are going to suspend all services with another $45 reconnection fee. $90 for owing $80. Keep in mind I pay on...

emily-clare by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! FIDO ROAM - U.S. Charges : $10.00 at Niagara falls, Ontario

Two weeks back from now in August 2021, I have been in Niagara falls, Ontario for a whole day where I remember turning off my data roaming in my phone. Still Fido has charged me 10$ as roaming charges!! When the data roaming is turned off and not eve...

Nvn by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading data plan

Hello! On my Fido app it offers a feature where I can compare my plan to a better one. Right now my plan is $45 for 4 GB of data, and the one Fido is offering me to upgrade to is $50 for 20 GB. Obviously this sounds great but looking into my bill it ...

alleycat2000 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A Query about text massage

Hii , i got issue in sending text massage to people.while i am getting service of 1000 text msz but it is waste for me i am unable to send any text msz.

Jasmeen123 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes