General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! The best way to order a new phone and keep exisitng plan?

I want to upgrade my phone.  I want to pay for it outright and keep my plan the way it is.  How can I do that?  I keep getting prompted to choose a plan without the option of just leaving it as it is.       ***Edited to add labels***

Gnum5 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Balance out of Country

Hi, i cancelled my account because I had to leave Canada, now I have negative balance in my account, how do you handle this? Thanks in advance, Holm

hk667 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Backorder - Google Pixel 4

Hey Fido,I received multiple calls from your reps pushing me to change my plan and adding an incentive to upgrade my device as well. When I eventually agreed on a device upgrade and plan change, I was told the device was in stock and would arrive in ...

Daniella-lo by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

6 TIMES TODAY! 1-647-839-9169

First......647-839-9169 is a Wireless phone number operated by Fido Solutions Inc., and is located in the city of Toronto in Ontario....... So, I've have had SIX calls from this number today. YESTERDAY 4 more. Looking for access code in order to appa...

chayisun by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Contest winners

Just wondering .i have noticed that when I check winners for 90% of your contests are from out east of Canada. I have entered for many of your contests everyday since you started this and have never won. Anyway, just curios why not more Albertians ha...

Bearhead02 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes