General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Upgrade to Enhanced VM on ios

I upgraded from iPhone 7 to SE 2020.added a second line, and the iphone value pack on both plans.I transferred to the new deviceThere was no setup now option on the voicemail page.It does say "no voicemail" instead of "call voicemail"None of the voic...

or7034 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Complaint (rude customer service)

How do I file a complaint and know something is actually being done about it? So annoyed, been a customer for 15 years and fido still treats you like garbage.

Mango1010 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! how to Switch from a Subscriber Profile to Primary Profile

I´m the Primary Profile but i can´t get there. How can I access and delete the subscriber profile? I already did the steps to change from one account to another by registering once more, but it tells me that the account number is already registered. 

MateoZ by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled fido number used to reset Facebook account.

Hi all, Bit of an odd thing going on. I cancelled my fido account in September as I was moving back out of the country for a year or so. Yesterday I get an email from Facebook letting me know my account password has been reset.... From my old phone n...

bdd13 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes