General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Canada-wide calling

I don't understand what "Canada-wide calling" means It says 3 Calls from Canada to Canadian numbers only, billed by the minute. Additional minutes: 50¢/min (Call Forwarding: 20¢/min). How much do I have to pay a minute? What does Additional minutes a...

iversa by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting specific model phone

Hello , Does anyone know if you can make a request for something different when going through the phone upgrade / 2 yr term ? Say I would like a new iPhone SE(2020) in the product Red colour, in 128Gb size ( on the upgrade path it offers the Red in a...

Aussiecat by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Final bill refund

Hi I have recieved an email from Fido on Jan 20th that I am suppose to recieve refund from Fido for my closed accounts.No reply on the emails i sent for refund How do I get my money back as its more than 3 months of disconnection Thanks

anagani by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can someone share their cancellation process here?

What is the cancellation steps for Fido? Apparently they have increased my monthly payment and add some "free data add-ons" that I don't need. I have called an agent who hangs up the phone after she can't convince me to go for a lower plan or prepaid...

thereseee08 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellation

What is the cancellation steps for Fido? Apparently they have increased my monthly payment and add some "free data add-ons" that I don't need. I have called an agent who hangs up the phone after she can't convince me to go for a lower plan or prepaid...

thereseee08 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes