General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Brightstar approval documents

My phone was stolen on Saturday. I called in upset and the rep from Brightstar was so great amazing customer service. He explained process so the next day i uploaded everything as I live with family i have no proof of address except my fido bill with...

CherylF1979 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a second line not working

I am trying to add a second line, but keep getting an error message saying that I have to contact customer support. What am I doing wrong? I am moving my account from Rogers to Fido and there are two lines, mine and my partner's. I made an account an...

lux6909 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cancel my land line with fido

Hi, I'd like to cancel our landline phone with fido as we don't use it any longer.I don't see a way of doing this online using my account and Fido seems to charge you for talking to you on the phone these days. Weired policy I must add. Went to Fido ...

mylandline by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes