General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Automatic Payment Dates

Hi, I have set up automatic payments through my bank account in my FIDO account. For budgeting purposes I am trying to find out what date each month my Cell Phone and Internet bills will be withdrawn from my account. I have been unable to find this i...

skim ask jack

yesterday i ask QU from jack in fido unfortunetly after one momment my accunt skimed???  what is hapening??? please fido answer me :ask jack is unseccure??? thanks 

kaoo by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help in a very unfortunate time

Hi there, I am an international student and reaching out for help because of a recent tragedy in my life. I lost my very close friend back home and was taking the Crisis Response Centre support. Because of my mental health issues I had to resign from...

Avy1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to pay for 2 Fido different accounts

I had internet account set for Interac payment from my bank account.just got a phone from Fido. How I can create another account from my bank to pay the phone bill? can I pay it to the same internet account???

alharb01 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes