General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Cancellation of unused device

I have Huawei tablet that came as an offer when I got my I phone. I do not really use it like most of device. It was meant to add 4g to my data. Now that I've upgraded I wanted to cancel it because I also pay monthly.how do I cancel this?

EJ20 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete my account?

Hi there: am no longer a customer and already got my refund check for my final bill... it says online that my account is cancelled, so how do i delete my account?  weird i am still getting badges and whatnot when in fact i am not a customer anymore.....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Tablet data usage in Fido app?

Hi, I just received my tablet and I am wondering if i can use the Fido app to track my data usage like I do on my phone. I tried to log in with my tablet number and it requires a code that I am not receiving. The tablet info doesn't appear in the app...

Amb21 by I'm Helpful Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Number porting delayed

I received my new fido sim in the mail and called in to port my number from my existing carrier (has not been cancelled). I was advised this would take up to 2.5 hours after I authorized my existing carrier to port my number. I successfully received ...

lovelyseven by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes