cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bills to pay from the UK

Dreamstate
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Pretty much summed up in the title. I'm in the UK at present, and have a bill to pay, but neither the mobile app, nor the website portal work at the moment. I'm not able to even log in to see my bills to make payment, and certainly not willing to spend an hour on call waiting paying international rates.

Is there some way I can make a payment, before being charged late fees?

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Dreamstate,

Welcome to the community!

Hmm, that's strange... do you receive any error messages when attempting to log in? As far as I am aware, Fido doesn't restrict access to the website portal outside of Canada. I just successfully logged-in to My Account after switching my VPN to a server in the UK. Are you able to access a different location to attempt the login?

If you have access to your a bank in Canada, you might be able to set-up the payment through them. However, you should note that payments via financial institutions may take a couple of days to process (see here).

If you would like to discuss your bill, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers