General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Fido Plan Canellation

Hi I want cancelle my fido 2 year plan cancellation, I currently only have 3-4 months left on my contract and I currently have it signed with my samsung a8. I was wondering how much a cancellation fee would cost if I were to cancel the plan with only...

matthew4 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unreasonable, overcharged and no support from Fido

Hello Team,I woke up with a rude awakening today. I am shell shocked to see a bill of 686.76 CAD. I generally check my app to make sure I don't use up my International minutes. After bad experiences previously, I'm even more cautious with my usage. I...

94612995_1544415755725050_178987736949063680_n.jpg
Peace91 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How long will it take to deliver my new phone?

I'm looking at upgrading my current phone and interested in getting a new one from the Fido website. It offers free shipping but I was wondering how long will it will take to have the phone delivered it to my home? I have made other purchases online ...

khash27 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! BYOP and a current plan

I am currently with Fido, and I got BYOP plan with promotional discount that I am really happy with. Now, I am planning to get rid of my 3-year-old iPhone SE and upgrade into iPhone SE2, but I want to keep my byop plan with a promotion, not a 2 years...

Towa by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes