General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Roadside assistance added to my plan without permission

Hello, I was recently offered a plan to come back to Fido, and I noted on my first invoice there's a $6 monthly charge for roadside that I never discussed or agreed to in our phone conversation. I do not want this feature - how do I go about having i...

attyb by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Call forwarding and Canada-wide calling?

I'm looking at adding a line, and will be periodically forwarding calls to a different line. The plan I'm looking to add to my account is the "Talk and Text" plan. This plan includes "Unlimited CanadaWide Minutes", but I notice in the fine print that...

rjdennison by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change billing address

Whenever I try to change my billing address I get an error 502. My address pops up in the address list, but I'm assuming it's not in Fido's system because it's a new building and I had the same problem with BcHydro and Shaw. Is there anyway to get it...

xcvzsd by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

"Unregistered sim" message out of the blue

I've been with Fido since 2015 after choosing to go with an LGG5 at a Fido booth in a mall.  Always had the same phone, still locked to the Fido network and now suddenly my phone is telling me "Unregistered SIM".  Anybody know why this has happened o...

skc2020 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes