General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Change Call Display name

Ok I have read through this thread and currently I do not even have the option in the menu to change the display name. I have 4 lines on my account and the names need to be changed. Please let me know how this can be achieved ASAP. Thanks,

Burns5 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading Phone and Pan

Hi, My 2-year contract gets over in July. My device Balance shows Zero now. I was planning to upgrade my Phone along with a change in plan. My question is:a, If I get a phone online today, when can I start using my new phone with the changed plan. b,...

Jolly-13 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merdge two fido accounts into one

Hi, Me and my wife have a Fido account one for internet and one mobile plan. Can I merge these two accounts into one account online? thanks, Stefan

Steffan by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! trying to access voice mail

new customer since may 1st . Everytime i call to try to retrieve my messages i get this recorded mesaage " sorry but someone has already accessed this mailbox goodbye." has anyone had this issue

gorgon666 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

2GB Bonus data

Hi I was offered 2GB bonus but I forgot for how long time, can you let me know how can I know that information? Once the expiration time arrives, will I have to make sure to eliminate them myself so I dont get charge? or will they dissapear? There is...

noramgood by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes