General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Set up service fee

Dear Mr or Mrs. I'm writing to complain about my the bill. I added two lines for my kids in September. I haven't heard from you guys about setup service fee that I have to pay. I tried many times about issues on the chat and called, but I didn't get ...

Hyunah14 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer Service Getting Worse

I’m a client for 9 years with 3 lines and in good standing. Everything’s spiralling down south  especially customer service. My frustrations just keep getting worse whenever I deal with their “customer service “. I’ve lost confidence and no longer wa...

LA19 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Random SMS texts won't send, or send later without my realizing

Any thoughts on why that might be?  As far as I know, I'm receiving texts ok. However, over the last week (around Oct 15+) I will send a text only to discover it didn't go ("not delivered").  Some do, some don't.  Yesterday and today a couple looked ...

Kubda by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Requested to port number from Fido to Fizz and its not working

switched from Fizz to Fido, requested to keep my number all along. Did all the steps in order but the number is not being carried over. Spent hours with Fido customer service, saying its Fizz and spent time with Fizz saying its on the Fido front. Wh...

ER12 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes