General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Exclusive offers - How long do they last?

Hi there, I recently just received some exclusive offers in my email. For example- 6GB data, talk and text for BYOD for $45 a month. If I choose to enroll in these offers, wanted to make sure: - If the exclusive monthly fee only last for a promotiona...

tywchen by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't send me political emails

On May 20th you sent me this email titled: "we’ve donated $150,000 to Pflag Canada ". Don't send me political emails! You are a phone company not a political party. Instead use that $150,000 surplus to increase your employee wages and to lower your p...

Resolved! Phone upgrade

Hi guys,I recentky upgraded my phone, but did not get any order email for the new phone nor money was taken from my credit card. When I try to upgrade the phone I get the following message: It looks like you’ve already requested a device upgrade. Ple...

Temporary suspension of my prepaid account

Hi there, I had to travel Abroad due to an emergency and I'll staying outside for at least two months. is there any way I can suspend my plan for 2-3 months? I'm a loyal fido member and I want to know is there any thing that can be done regarding thi...

Vig_us by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

1000 minutes international calling

Hello!Since my 1000 mins long distance calling limit showed "Unlimited" I used more than 1000 minutes of calling but now Fido have charged me with additional fee after the 1000 minutes. How to resolve this problem? I am also not able to reach Fido on...

vishalgokul by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes