General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Remove Add on

Hi,I want to cancel my add-on: "1000LD Min 10Select Countries". I called 611 but no relevant answer. How can I cancel this? Thanks

JingyiWang by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I refill my account when I'm 'disconnected'

I'm a prepaid customer and due to the nature of my business I have to be out of the country for extended times. I know I have to refill my account in order to keep my number and recall being told I have a full year before I become disconnected. It's ...

Kam6 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying phone with current plan

I just wanted to know, why am I being offered loyalty plans in the small, medium etc tiers, when if I want to upgrade my phone I have to get a different plan. Where I play a certain amount phone + certain amount for the plan monthly. The small, mediu...

Gosal by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Negative balance on Final bill

Hi, I received a negative balance on the final bill Do I have to do anything? just waiting for a refund or cheque by mail? but I moved out of the previous home.. so can I get a refund or cheque by mail on a new address? Thank you!

kellykook by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes