General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Bango charges

Bango charges me every month for $10 since October on my mobile number. Did not see any subscription nor aware of any app that's associated with it. This is unacceptable as I did not make any purchase nor activated any app and no history as well. Fid...

Aryce by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Make call to solve overcharges

No loyalty. Fido May charge more even you don't know. Fido system do mistake and you have to keep an eye on your account. And call them to resolve and spent 1 hr. better to with other provider. I am customer with Fido since 5 years and leaving in wee...

CARLIE21 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! problems with signal strength

I have been having severproblems with my Fido signal strength. When i put a rogers or bell sim card in my phone then all is good. 7 out of 10 calls go to voicemail after a brsilence. I have changed my voicemail to saying "i am experiencing problems w...

deepakgandhi by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes