General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Samsung s20 FE fido xtra contest

Did I imagine this for a few days or was there a fido xtra contest to win a Samsung s20 fe during the week of October 19th and now it has completely disappeared?Fido denies there was ever a contest for this phone.

Themaz by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Negative balance in my account

Hi, I have a negative balance in my account as I cancelled the services and paid ahead of time. Can you please send me a check of balance in my account.

ankurgupta85 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bright star is a scam

Bought an s10 had it two weeks when it got stolen. Went through bright star protection which took me another 2 weeks. I'm now told I've got to pay 420$ to replace with a refurbished phone that may not work. How is buying the protection any good if yo...

onefnnygal by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bright star no good

New phone ($1500.00) was stolen after 2 weeks . They want me to pay $420.00 for a refurbished phone that may or may not work properly.Why would I pay money for a broken phone that they repaired?

onefnnygal by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Living in Alberta yet paying QST

I have a phone with area code 514. I have been using this number for a while and want to keep it. I just switched to Fido last month. As I have Quebec number, I asked if I would qualify for Quebec plan. But the salesman told me "NO". As I don't have ...

Sanowarh by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes