General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Activation fee waiver issue

Hi, I have recently switched my and my wifes phone line from freedom to fido. I went to fido store 16th October  around 5 pm at Billings Bridge plaza, 2269 Riverside Dr. Unit 149,  Ottawa, ON K1H 8K2.  They (agent name may be Dylan not 100% sure) off...

Mohammad03 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer Service/Retention

I called Fido yesterday to purchase a new phone with them. After being kept on the line for an hour they said that they are not able to provide the plan that Freedom provides. I stated that currently if someone comes to Fido from Freedom you will pro...

Amin_R by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Haven't received an order confirmation email

I placed an order just a few days ago for a Samsung S20 since I'm removing myself from my family plan and decided to pay for my phone bill separately. If I can recall, it was done around Monday or Tuesday. I was looking through the forum and found a ...

mparas01 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido is taking advantage of their customers

My dad just called fido because he was wondering why they brought his plan down to 1gb instead of 3gb (mind you he is paying 55$ + tax/month). Obviously the agent didn't help and didn't offer anything good but didn't forget to mention that there is a...

Mahini by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Calls from the Chinese dept ?

Why am I receiving calls from Parry Sound that are claiming to be the Fido Chinese Department ? A message in English stating it’s fido, then a long Chinese message. Please advise !

Momontherun by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes