General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Data breach

Someone from fido itself accessed my data and passed it over to their friend ..i wanted the employee id to be checked who shared my data this highly unprofessional.

Resolved! No 5G yet

Its November 2021 still no 5G for Fido users ??

Ikamalsg by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone delivered to the wrong address

As the title says, I ordered a Google Pixel 5 on September 16, 2021, because my current phone has been showing signs of slowing down etc and genuinely becoming an inconvenience. The website was laggy so the first time I attempted to order there were ...

nopixel by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Messaging App

I use the messaging app that was installed on my phone Samsung Galaxy SM-A515W. Almost every time I send a text message I receive a confirmation that I have sent the message but to a different person than I sent it to. I doble check that I have not m...

jcavanagh2 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep getting message Fido Error 0

For the last several weeks, I keep getting an error message when sending text messages.  Fido error 0.  No particular reason, time.....just happens...Anyone got any suggestions? 

Rutmil by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes