General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Fraud Department

I've been trying to get a hold of the fraud department for a week now for a relative's suspended account as it was suspended for a fraud investigation. I called on Monday and left a message for an invididual whose extension was given to me by a Fido ...

Punified by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Backorder Information

Hello, I ordered a Galaxy S20+ a week ago, and didn't receive any information about my device order until today, when I was notified that it was on back-order. There was no information provided about the status of the order, however, and it seemed to...

ryanbrodie by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

wireless home

My wireless home phone can't send the pressed number if I am trying to join a conference or responding to automated menu. This used to work but it seems to have stopped working last month or so. I have already tried 3 different phones with this.

rhoydotp by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Complains to Accounting Issue of Over Charge

Dear Account Manager, We are tired of receiving wrong charges for our account since new start with Fido in March 2020. Every month to properly pay our account due to your continuous errors and long wasted time calling customer service. Promising the ...

Jamesrkliu by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes