General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Complement for Meir at Fido in Dufferin Mall

I am complementing your technician, MEIR at Fido, Dufferin Mall.   MEIR fulfilled my request by loading for me $100 of prepaid time. She did the job in the most professional manner and with utmost dexterity.   I salute MEIR, and I am urged to return ...

GERSHONPICK by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Where is my refund on final bill?

I cancelled my Fido about a year; my last payment was 2020 November 27. We're now the start of November a year later and I still haven't been issued a cheque. My address hasn't changed, nothing has been sent and I still have a negative balance. If it...

Bogenator by I'm a participant level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Collections Letter & Interest

Why am I getting collection letters when I have not received a call back from the president's office. There's no way of contacting them directly from my end. I have twice now heard from your reps that I will get a call and have not received anything....

rajnitomer by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes