General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

How do I pay less when I am away

Hello,I am out of Canada right now. I haven't been using my phone plan for a while and I just notice that I will be away for a while like 6-7 months more. Is there a chance I can pay less during this time? Thank you.

cankocabiyik by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling Device Protection

Hello there,I was wondering how to cancel the preium device protection? I tried calling but the phone wait times is too long. Previous posts suggested I private message Fido Solutions, but then they told me to post here. Not sure how to get this 13ca...

iWonder by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing address change notice

Fido, I have moved and need to update my billing address. The My Account page returns error 502 and I cannot update it. The "contact us" button leads to some sort of link tree that doesn't actually allow me to contact anyone. Please call me at my pho...

MrBojangles0 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Text from Canada to US

Hi, My plan has unlimited texting, which says that "Unlimited Text, Picture and Video Messages from Canada to U.S. & Intl Mobile Numbers". Is that mean I won't be charged extra if I send a text message to the US? Thank You!

123four by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes