General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Want to view main account

I have to lines on my account & I would like to view the main account that my name is under unfortunately I'm logged in as the other account plz help 

Creeper76 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I have switch my number from Fido to Virgin Mobile

Hi ,I took fido mobile on 1st November under BYOP Plan of  $45. I got a better deal in Virgin Mobile and I ported my number on 21st November. My first bill was already generated with Fido having $103 (45$ setup fee, which was to be adjusted in next b...

rohit_singh by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can’t suspend the contract

Why I can not suspend the contract immediately? Why should I spend the money waiting for next term? My plan had already done. I should suspend the contract anytime. That's unreasonable.

CharlesTang by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Phone Upgrade without Plan Change

Hi, I was wondering since my 2 yr contract with my existing Huawei P20 Pro from Fido is about to be complete. I was thinking of upgrading to a newer phone but can't seem to find an option to retain my plan unless it's not feasible already or is there...

Hilz13 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes