General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

get a refund

Hello, how are you?I paid my latest fee on Jenuary, and I'd canceled my account. I paid one month fee but I didn't use all of my data and etc... so I want to get a refund my rest fee. Can i get it back on my card??I've paid to my credit card.

hoo1 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Shipping Email?

I upgraded my phone online last Wednesday, and received the emails with all the confirmations, but never received a shipping email or any tracking numbers. Is there any way for me to see the status of the order?

Trade in current balance to extend expiry date

I am using prepaid plan ($10 plus tax each month), and I would like to extend my expiration date by using some of my balance ($50 for 6 months or $100 for 12 months), but I cannot find related information on the website. Can anyone let me know how to...

MountainK by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Why voicemail number different than my phone number

HiCould u please tell me why my voicemail number different than my phone number as I noticed my voicemail number and my phone number were same before. And when I press 1 to listen to my voice message the note prompts on my screen saying " number chan...

Sha4 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fraud - Ordered a phone

Ordered a phone, told that it would arrive in 5 days but would receive a tracking notice. After 5 days, no tracking notice. Logged into account to find that my account had been closed. Informed by phone support that my order had been cancelled and I ...

mr42 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes