General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Can't pay my bill

I was recently sent a bill. Whenever I go to pay it, i.e. pay now, nothing happens. Even, when I go to the top of the website and press "Billing and Payments" nothing happens. I can't seem to contact anybody,no e-mail, no telephone number... nothing....

Haroldr by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Billing Fluctuates???

I've been a loyal Fido member for years and to be honest I really like their customer support. However, since last summer, my billings fluctuate (the difference between $1 - $2) when in fact I don't have any add-ons or over my data limit. Shouldn't i...

gh0stwhit3 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CREDIT LIMIT

Hi! I have a question...I have a credit limit of 300 dollars, I reached 600 dollars and more before my account has been blocked. Why they didn't suspend it just after reach the credit limit? thank you

PAOLO1985 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't change my address online.

I have cancelled my account and moved back home to Aus amid the current covid19 crisis. I have paid my final bill however i would like to change my online address to a friends address so she can collect any cheques or maik that might be sent out from...

Resolved! Bill too high!!

Hi, I received my bill today and it's much higher than my normal bill, I also don't see a reason why it's so high. Please help me with this