General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Wrong Number was Ported

I activated 2 lines with FIDO yesterday. And ported numbers from Virgin and Freedom. Freedom number was not ported and I had to try again today but the fido agent ported on wrong number today. I need urgent help as I can not afford to loose my number...

Ravi_12 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Number was Ported

I recently had Rogers as my service provider, but now I have switched to Fido under my dad's account. I called Fido to transfer (port in) the rogers number over to fido and replace my temporary fido number, but the fido representative made a mistake....

minzah by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Support - Can not get a hold of anyone

Hi Everyone , I have been trying to reach a live agent for the past 6+ hours and have had no luck. I was able to get someone in sales but told me that only customer care could help and have been  I would also like to point out that when I tried to do...

kelzos_0-1638053460241.png
kelzos by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido RBC bill payment

I have paid my Fido bill using RBC Bank account and paid to payee FIDO.It is still not reflected in my Fido account. Please help.

Complaint

I have been severely harassed over the phone trying to get a deal that another carrier had, and i had to wait 2 hours on the phone spoke to several people and even a very rude supervisor who didn't want to help me in any way and was so rude that i fi...

Sadiaqavi5 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes