General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Fido Bait and switch with plans and offers

Hello I would like to file a complaint. On November 19, I had called fido to upgrade my line with an iphone 12. I had spoken to 2 different agents in the afternoon. I wanted to upgrade 2 lines with black Friday promos. The first agent I spoke to gave...

abadhera by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I never received my sim card from the Winback team.

Hi,   I was a Fido customer for cople year but I left around October. Last month I got an email from Fido said they will call me by a representative providing an offer. I got a call 2 weeks later and I accepted the offer they gave. The person told me...

edmond3022 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Positive Feedback

Hi!Normally companies have some kind of feedback email or page... I can't find an appropriate place to give feedback to the company so thought I'd try here. I just wanted to say thank you to Fido (whoever is up top) for the beginnings of making data ...

MaloryArcher by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Please stop using Purolator to deliver in Montreal.

Hey, So I've been at constant odds with Purolator about their delivery service in Montreal, and so have others. They don't make any attempts to deliver packages, they don't even ring or knock. Just leave the paper there to go pick it up and leave rig...

knguye by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes