General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Change Call Display Name not under Quick Actions

Hi. I tried to change my call display name by going to My Account and using the 'Change Call Display Name' option under Quick Actions. But, that option is not there, the only options available are 'Reset Voicemail Password' and 'Report Stolen Device'...

lawlor22 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! $100 bill credit

Hi, I just got a new phone upgrade as part of the Black Friday deal. Am I still eligible for the $100 bill credit? I also see customers were offered $7.92 after credits for the iPhone 12 mini vs what I paid which was $15.00. Can I get this deal too? 

Jogn by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

where is my free 5GB data?

Got this msg, but when I tap the link, nothing showed up, I logged in as well   pls let me know whats going on with this.   Thank you.    

Lucas_shao by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Complaint

Hi I came here to report a really bad incident which happened with me today. It was regarding the call which I made to the fido customer care centre . This agent which I talked to. So, I talked to her and told her that  during the past week I talked ...

Kkapoor by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes