General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Long distance waiving charges

Hi, I saw some posts but it is not clear to me the long distance waiving being done so here is my question: I'm in Canada and I have a post paid plan. If I call another country: (i.e. Brazil, Spain), will those long distance fees be waived?  Thanks!

Ogeid85 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

No updates from my order

Hi, I pre-ordered the iPhone 12 on Oct. 18. During that time, I was talking to an agent as well and he told me and reminded me that I will receive an update in 2-3 business days, and I will receive a shipping email but it's Oct. 26 now and I haven't ...

Alann-22 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Calls to unknown number

I have been charged with Long Distance charges for calls made to a number unknown to me: +1 415-237-6105 located in Inverness, California.How can I refute the charges?Has anyone else had a similar experience?Is it an app calling?Has.my line been hack...

AJLoreto by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Long Distance Calls Charges

Hi All, I have been a subscriber to Fido for a while and been enjoying the services. I ensure tight budget on my voice calls, with calls strictly within Canada, and no internet deal on this line. Recently, I started noticing  increased bills, for 3 m...

St-Stephen by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes