General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Once again Fido's website proves to be completely useless!

I was signed in to My Account on two tabs in Chrome on my laptop. I find this much easier than the My Account app on my phone when I want to look at the different phones which Fido offers and also compare the specifications on GSMArena. While reading...

Lross by I'm a Contributor Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I cancel a feature?

Hello,   I have been with Fido since 2018. I got the promotion of "Free 1000 INTERNATIONAL LONG DISTANCE MINUTES" and never been told that this feature has an expiry date. Now I am getting charged 5$ more than usual each month. How can I cancel this ...

zhabibi by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

A punishment for downgrade?

Hi community, I recently downgraded my phone plan from a $112 -> 10G to $45 -> 2G. Then, the service of Call Display (names) and visible voice mail both disappeared. I'm wondering if it is a punishment for my downgrade. Has anyone else faced this pro...