Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my new device?

purpleppleater
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi 

I placed an order to upgrade my device on Aug 4th. Normally when upgrading my device I recieve an email confirmation of the order and account changes that were just made. 1) I did not recieve a confirmation of the order. Therefore I thought that the order did not go through.  2) I reached out to fido for 2 days and could not reach a HUMAN. It was all automated, which was very frustrating. I finally got a hold of a human and they told me that the device I ordered was on backorder. That is why I did not recieve an email confirmation. ( it would be nice if I recieved an email letting me know that my device is backordered ) 3) Sooo they proceeded to let me know that the wait for the device is 3 to 4 weeks. I was frustrated at first, but decided to wait. I was also told that I wasnt able to cancel my order I have to wait for the device to be delivered.  4) I have been following up, and even calling fido stores to find out if they have this device in stock. No one can give me answers. It has been 4 weeks. Im told I cant cancel, there is no definitive time or idea of when my devices will arrive. I dont know what to do! I am frustrated and feel stuck. My current device of course is beginning to act up. I need answers. Im at the point where I want to contact apple, fido head quarters, etc. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthony

Hey @purpleppleater,

That doesn't sound right. If you would like to discuss your options, we'll be happy to help you. I've sent you a private message via the community.

We'll be happy to continue with you there!