General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Home phone is not working December 5, 2021

My home phone is not working is. Today's date is December 5, 2021.I can not send nor receive calls.There is a tone. When I dial a number I get a busy signal, If someone calls me the phone automatically disconnects from the caller.Today is Sunday and ...

Great service from Fido!

I joined Fido two months ago and choose Fido over other mobile providers due to a slight edge in price. I was very happy with the transition from Shaw Mobile (which is basically useless). Fido's social media agents walked me through the transition pr...

AndGorHey by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy Z flip3 issue

Hello, I just purchased my Galaxy Z flip3 yesterday and it's on a brand new contract!  I can't send nor receive texts except for between my girlfriend and I and it's really frustrating. I tried everything that I have looked up online and I can't seem...

Resolved! 5gb extra data

Hello I received the text from Fido saying that I am eligible for the 5gb extra data a month for free for the remainder of my plan, however when i try to use the link to sign up for it nothing happens... It takes me to my account page but then reload...

sangeet29 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes