General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Receiving text messages (SMS) in Hong Kong

I am planning to travel to Hong Kong for several months early next year, I am looking to either change to a prepaid plan or the $25 talk and text plan, as long as I am able to receive text messages (SMS) in Hong Kong, I would not need any call or dat...

G35C by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unexpectedly high bill!

I have a plan of $60 per month, and an installment of $81 for the Iphone I purchased. However, I got a bill of $615!!!!!! What the heck!! I please need this resolved as soon as possible!

KiranGill by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted SMS/emails from Fido

I am now receiving SMS and emails from FIDO to let me know (before a payent is due) that it has not been received as a reminder. And then confirming that they received the payment. I do want to email notice that my bill is ready but none of the other...

jimh by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MMS messaging problems

I am receiving my group text messages as individual text messages. Instead of all the responses staying within the group chat I am receiving as a seperate text from each individual

ERIK4 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Terrible service.

I have better things to do than wait 20 minutes or more to ask a simple question, and Ask Jack doesn't work.My time is valuable, something they fail to realize. I just wanted to confirm that if my phone is paid for (which I was told it was), then why...

elsiecow by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes