General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Someone scammed 2 iphones from my account

I'm an international student, currently not in Canada. Nevertheless I recieved an email that someone ordered 2 iPhone 11 Pro's on my account on Fido. The live chat never gets answered neither do these people pick up the call, even on the fraud lines....

acelike by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Service Complaint

I'm not one to typically report a disservice publicly, but I have no other option, as I've exhausted all other routes. After being placed on hold for 45 minutes, I was then disconnected BY FIDO for "reasons unknown" as the automated operator put it. ...

christina15 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Changing my plan after 2 years

Hi - I am on a 2 year Fido Pulse 5G $55 plan and just finished paying off my Galaxy A8 phone last week. How can I change to a lower plan as I only use 2G of data monthly? My bill cycle starts on the 8th of each month. Is there still a bring your own ...

aliza by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone delivery delay

Hi, hope everyone is well.i have ordered iphone 12 pro max silver 10 days a go, and I have received 2 confirmation emails with account change and the hardware update order.I also spoke to one of representatives and she said I will get an email with t...

Yunji2 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes