General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Bright star no good

New phone ($1500.00) was stolen after 2 weeks . They want me to pay $420.00 for a refurbished phone that may or may not work properly.Why would I pay money for a broken phone that they repaired?

onefnnygal by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Living in Alberta yet paying QST

I have a phone with area code 514. I have been using this number for a while and want to keep it. I just switched to Fido last month. As I have Quebec number, I asked if I would qualify for Quebec plan. But the salesman told me "NO". As I don't have ...

Sanowarh by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Picture text recieved via mail

Hello all, I send last day a picture to my daughter by texto witch she recieved but she recieved it also via mail. Is this a new feature and how to put it off. Thanks a lot!

Remsdr by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reactive temopory suspension

Hello!I have temporarily suspended my account back in Aug, as I was out of country for the end of summer, and would like to reactivate it now, I would really appreciate instructions on how I should proceed. Thanks 

peep by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Complaint about bill

My name is Lovepreet Singh. I bought my phone with fido in january 2019 with plan that provides 1000 minutes for international calls. A month before i got an offer to switch from 6gb to 10gb data for 1$ more so i thought its a good choice and i did n...

Lovesahota by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes