General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! About mobile bills please reply me.

Hello. I thought I paid all my mobile bills. And as you see the pictures, it shows my current balance is $0.00.But the detailed payment amount below is shown differently($48.45?). What does it mean? Why? What am I suppost to do? Thanks for your help.

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 11.42.16 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 11.42.28 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 12.01.28 PM.png
BomiWoojoo by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsatisfied with Fido Winback - what is a delayed promotion?

I have been extremely frustrated with Fido at the moment.  Before porting out from Fido, I made NUMEROUS calls to Fido requesting to match the Shaw plan so I would not leave to no avial.  When I finally port out, they call me with an offer to match w...

bhc223 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can’t phone on What’s up to Germany

In the last month or so I have not been able to phone my sister on What's up to Germany in my own home. I have to walk outside and walk around in my neighborhood to talk with her. Before that I had no problem at all with my I phone 6. 

Christel52 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extra 3GB data for the 2nd plan

We are new to Fido. We bought 2 mobile phone connection plan on Black Friday 2020.our 2nd connection supposed to get 3GB extra data but it's almost 2 weeks but we didn't receive any extra data.

Mohaimen by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mr

Hi I registered a payment to get the prepaid card in Fido extras but my emails incorrect to revive the card they offered I need to re enter my email address somehow please advise

Mattyboi by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes