General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

"SWITCH FROM FREEDOM TO FIDO!"

Does someone have a similar problem as I do? I ported my phone number from Freedom to Fido. They offer 9GB for 39$. It was for me very interesting because Fido has better coverage compare to Freedom mobile. Unfortunately, they ported my phone number ...

PeLeg by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Long Distance Charges for Toll Free number call to ASUS

Hi, How is everyone? I am sharing my experiences with all FIDO customer. Two weeks ago I bought an ASUS router @ Best Buy. I called the ASUS Toll Free number for Technical Support. I receive my Fido bill yesterday by mail @ 12:06 PM and I was surpris...

J2014 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Incorrect SIM error

I aded a new line, (monthly plan), to my Fido account and received the new SIM. It is going into my wife's Huawei P20 which was on a Rogers plan and we are porting the number. The only instructions included with the new SIM say "Activate at fido.ca/s...

HappyM by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot access voicemail

Hello,When I try to access my voicemail, it says to enter my 10 digit phone number, but when I do, it tells the number doesn't exist for some reason?I have an iPhone 6. Thanks

pttt by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Too many telemarketing calls

I have been a customer for FIDO for 3 years and l like their service, but every recently  I have been getting so many telemarketing calls.  Is there is a way to opt-out?  In some weeks I am getting 7 or more calls a week. JUST STOP.   Between the inf...

nizarzaza by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes