General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Request bill generation

I need my bill for the month of Dec ASAP my billing cycle already completed on 27 but it looks like it takes 2-4 business days to get the bill. I need my call records urgently. Is there something that could be done to get my bill generated same day.

Fairuz by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Outrageously high bill

I'm so surprised to receive a bill of $66 this night and the reason stated is that I made a long distance call which I never did! Same thing happened last month. Please Fido what is happening. When I got this phone, I was told that I'm on a$40 bill a...

nsebobo by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Delivery date

Hi, I placed an order for Galaxy S21 5G last Saturday but I haven't received a tracking number yet. I am wondering if it is backordered. Do I have to wait 3 weeks to get the new phone? 

khwang21 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido - Third party charge $3 per use

I am a new Fido customer. I received "Third Party Charges" of $3 for each use in my first bill. I have never used or subscribed to any such service and never authorized anything. can someone explain what it is? And how to deal with it.  It says "4355...

sugan by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Set up service fee

Hi, I recently received the first bill of my mobile plan and just wonder why the service fee isn't waived as it was communicated by the sales when I apply for the mobile and home internet plan over phone call. Is there anyway I can understand further...

Jo_o by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes