General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

(Order Delay)Terrible Live Chat agent and Customer Service

Agent: AmandeepTime: 2:51pm MT on Nov 24, 2020 Asked about my order status. He did not respond after welcoming message until 10min later.Took 5+ min for every response, even to answer a yes/no question. Don't think I had his attention. 25min into the...

hyet by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ‭(844) 277-6920‬ call?

Hi,Got the call from ‭(844) 277-6920‬, searched and found out that people are complaining it’s a scam but it’s a fido telemarketing number, when picked up nobody answered and got hanged up. Why i got this call? 

kn11 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 75 replies
  • 0 likes

BILL ISSUE

I am very disappointed with the international minute features because it didn't notify you when u are done and charge u more bucks for usage. You can not believe i have a bill of over $1735 dollars and how am i going to pay that. I have a monthly pac...

Joban1 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes