General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Where to check the online order?

I ordered a new cellphone (no contract) online, but where to check the status of the order? I think the website needs to be improved indeed.

kwokmiao by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Full Price down, and $0.00 per month

Hello,If I go to upgrade my device, almost all devices are show as *Full Price* down, and $0.00 per month. It's been like that for about a week.  Am I the only one who is having this issue?  Like a week ago it worked fine. 

aevtushenko by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New line

Before i waste anyones time on Monday calling in I want to get another phone and line. I also have a home phone with Fido which i would cancel but can i port the number over to the new line? Thanks in advance.

moontune by I'm helpful level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

$25 1GB BYOP + 5 GB 15 Months

How would I be able to get this plan? Apparently it is being offered. I'm looking to cut down my expenses as inflation is hitting hard.

Nesa1 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracking an order

Hi, I have upgraded my phone 6 days ago and still did not recieve any email. Not even a confirmation email for my purchase. Is that normal? Thank you.

Jessi04 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes