General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Payment Reversal back to Bank

I stopped the payment but the bank still send the payment, bank send the fax for reversal 15 days ago but Fido did not reverse the money, the account is credited with $67.23 before the new bill generates please reverse the money as the new bill payme...

Rajeev1231 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Charged by mistake for 3 months

I have an LG phone from Fido that stopped working in last September. Fido promised to repair it and sent for me a loaner phone. My LG phone shipped and returned to me from Fido with no repair done. I still have the same problem with the phone. I boug...

meltayb by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing Recording with Customer Service Rep

Hi, Wondering how I can request access to my phone call recordings with customer service reps. I was offered a plan through the WinBack team with $150 in credits for swicthing to Fido. I agreed and since then have called twice to ask about my credits...

atifabd by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Urgent bad service

Hello, when i activate my new fido device they have told me many good and sweet plans, now i dont understand why they charge me for yhe international call when i was getting 1000 minutes i havent even used that, it freaking quality of service it was ...

Harijariwala by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Stolen SIM CARD

My Sim Card was in my wallet and my wallet was stolen. I need to cancel the sim card before robbers start using it. PLEASE HELP!! 

Bray by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes