cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t reach a human at Fido

Geebskii
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

I have been with with Fido since 2008. The past 2 years I have noticed it's been very frustrating when I call for an issue that's not on any of faq I spend days to track an agent to get it resolved.     I have spent 3 days trying to payoff the balance on my iPhone. 12.  I go on the chat and I'm on 90+ on the queue.   I try to schedule a call back. That doesn't work     The service is really going down down down and I'm now entertaining jumping ship.     I also don't understand why can't we just upgrade to visual voice mail.  I used to have that on my previous plan and I was taken off when I changed plans.       If Telus customise my service just like they have for the past 15+. Years than Fido should do the same.    I buy my iPhone therefore I don't need a 24 months contract.       

i paid off for my iPhone   I'm happy with current my plan.    I want iPhone visual vm and name display   The latter are offered free for iPhone customers in Europe 

Monday  I finally got my issue resolved   I called 514 number     Paid off my balance  and I request a member of the management team to call me    I heard nothing    

I'm very frustrated 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoNajat

Hey @Geebskii! We're sorry to read about your recent experience and we would hate to see you go. We implemented our callback feature so you can arrange for a callback if you'd like to speak with one of our agents over the phone and not spend time waiting on the line! We also offer servicing via Live Chat as well as social media. Rest assured that we do everything we can to get back to our customers' requests as soon as possible. Your patience is very much appreciated. 

Hi @Geebskii ,sorry to hear that you are having difficulty reaching an agent. I would like to suggest that you try to reach out to fidosolutions on Twitter or Facebook to discuss your needs. No waiting on hold, a dialog through direct message. Hope this helps. Cheers