General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Update/change SIM (Prepaid)

Good Morning, As I can only find posts up to January 2021, am re-posting in the hopes of obtaining the latest information. Is it still the case that Fido Prepaid clients who lose their phone, need to go in-store to activate a new SIM card? If we have...

MCB_52 by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido not refunding the amount

Hi. I purchased a phone from Fido in November with a down payment of $79.10 and returned it after 2 days. I cancelled my account and its been showing -79.10 from the past 4 months. Whenever I call customer care they always have one answer it takes 2-...

maniksharma by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible Phone Scam?

So I recieve a call from "FIDO" many times/week it seems, saying "Hi, you have an important message from FIDO at P.O. Box blah, blah, Montreal Quebec..." and by this time I just hang up. I always pay my bills on time, and I'm next to certain this is ...

Dramaeion by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido store brossard

I had issues with my fido bill which the customer care was not able to solve. They recommended me to visit fido store. Rohul from brossard store helped Me in a great way to address my issues. Thanks a ton rohul and keep up the good work RegardsPranav

Pranav4u by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Resolved! Device order update

Hi so I ordered the Samsung Flip in the beginning of January, I had gotten an email saying it was still processing and I called customer server around the end of January only to be told it would be another four weeks. Currently it has now been past t...

Blasty_Rae by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes