General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Removal of Fido due on my Credit Report

Hi Fido,My name is Rishikesh and i am having a Fido-Rogers Credit on my Credit Report, which was fully paid and disussed with Total Credit Recvoery. I am attaching my Proof and My tentative Account. Please contact me back. I am facing serious issues ...

Screenshot_20201230-114213_Gmail.jpg

service request

how to make a service request for my device protection plan? what are store locations that does the services because fido told me that its a different store.

Charmpagne by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido holiday deal

Ppl I know who are Fido loyal customers get holiday deals for lower price recently but Fido wouldn't offer to me when tried online chat and phone call - have to switch to another provider even after using Fido for years. Other provider provides bette...

TB14 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions about plan details

Hi, I decided to post here after I gave up on live chat and phone call as waiting time is exceeded 1h. I have couple of questions, which I hope to get a reply for.(1) (Upgrade Plan) Did Fido stop offereing Unlimited Canada Wide Minutes (no cap)? Beca...

alwaqfi by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Stop the roam service?

I am outside Canada now.  How can I stop the roam?  Because I received a message from Fido I had been told that I am freely to use roam.  I accidentally received some WhatsApp message.  How can I stop roam now?

Constant by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes